We are a small, stable software company active on the market for a long time. Our values are quality, openness, collegiality, and customer service. This is how we act towards one another and towards the customer. These are important values for us. These values also have to be important to those interested in this position. Our motto is „We care about software“. And we also care about the people that create it together with us. We approach our colleagues as individuals and not as „human resources“.
What will you do with us? You will design systems on demand for customers in order to facilitate their success. You will cooperate with top experts who worked with big systems at a time where a PC was a technical rarity. You will work with modern technology and large amounts of data and transactions. You will learn to build big, reliable and robust systems. You will be able to use unique tools to build and operate big systems, which we have developed and which we use successfully. Get involved with projects using technologies like Spring, Vaadin, JPA, SVN, GIT, Maven and development under IntelliJ IDEA.
How is it to work with us? We are a small company and therefore you won’t be just an item on the list of „resources“. You will meet passionate colleagues who don’t hand in half-hearted work and who know that professionalism also means fairness, respect and team work. You will have to show independence and creativity.
Who are we looking for? We are looking for people who are brave, open to new challenges, positive, active, ethical, responsible and free thinking. At Syntea we try to transfer a great amount of responsibility and freedom to our system creators. We are looking for people with the courage to tackle this. If you have the desire and bravery to try this with us, contact us. Or tell your friends and colleagues about us. Maybe this is a dream job just for someone you know. And neither you nor they know about it. Have a think about who would make a good fit for our company and let them know about us.
And now again in bullet points:
- required education: University/high school (for high school education 2 years of experience as a programmer – substantiated by specific references)
- experience with technolgies .NET C#, ASP.NET, WCF, WinForms, Windows Service, MS-SQL
- experience with the programming of user interfaces
- experience with the programming of web applications
- ability to work in a team, independence, flexibility, responsibility
- analytical and logical thinking
- attention to detail, creative approach, proactive approach
Knowledge of the following technologies preferred:
- experience with bigger information systems
- Java, Oracle, Xml
- creation and modification of program equipments according to specification with usage of different technologies, especially .NET C#, ASP.NET, WCF, WinForms, Windows Service, MS-SQL, Oracle, Xml, Subversion, Git, Maven, Apache Tomcat.
- development and design of the support process scripts/programs of development cycle – completation, testing, integration tests, installation.
- consultation and cooperation on specification for aplication software equipments
- making of the software equipments tests
- making of installations of software equipments
- active cooperation on development and solving of the problems
- opportunity for professional growth in an inspiring environment
- flexible work times
- training, English language lessons in the work place
- 5 weeks of holiday, sick days
- employee benefits (meal vouchers, contributions to supplementary pension/life insurance, mobile phone)
- pleasant work environment close to public transport (Nové Butovice)
- salary based on experience and work results
Type of employment contract: full-time employment
Expected start: immediately
In your reply please send us these two documents:
Résumé containing – besides the usual data – also specific projects you managed. We are interested in their size, difficulty, architecture, used tools and also how many people worked on them with you. This does not mean that bigger is better; we need to know what you did specifically.
Motivational letter, where you try to describe the following points freely:
- what would you be looking forward to most in your new job?
- on the other hand, what would you be most scared of?
- what would you need to learn?
- how would you like to develop in two years of working with us?
- do you also know someone else that is in your eyes ideally suited for this position and why?
Please send the requested documents to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or reply via the button “I am interested!”.